Sunday, October 21, 2007

DisKnit: Progressions


Here is the knitting I've done lately here in the District. It isn't a great picture, but the pattern is pretty (Agatha from Lavold). As K-Brow knows I've been pretty down and not inclined to wh-log (whine-blog).

But in response to her implication, I do have to say that just because I have a house cleaner every two weeks, my house is also a mess as this picture will show:


The Memorial Service for my great aunt is November 3, I'm dithering about travel plans, but my mother announced that there is a great yarn store in Bath where we'll be staying:
http://www.halcyonyarn.com/ So if anyone needs something, let me know! I think I'll buy a skein of something marvelous for each of Kristi's daughters and daughter-in-law since we are all knitters.

5 comments:

kbrow said...

Yay, you posted!! And I'm gratified to see that your coffee table looks like mine, as far as the clutter goes. Now I seriously have to get cleaning, as the dog sitter comes for a visit in a couple of hours. And, like you know, she's gonna care about our mess...

Lucy Barber said...

K -- that is my dining room table. The Coffee Table is covered with books and magazines as well but fewer stray pieces of mail, open cracker boxes, etc. Hope you impressed the dog sitter. L

kbrow said...

DisK, the dogsitter was great, in spite of Cricket's eagerness to embrace her on his hind legs; he's as tall as she is! She's down with our dogs, and we are good to go. Here's to getting off the rock again! It was good to talk to you Saturday, even if you are sad. Hope you're on the up and up, or at least continuing to knit on that beautiful sweater.
love, K-brow.

Opal said...

Your dining room table is a simple expression of the creative mind at its peak. ;-)

Anonymous said...

That store in Bath looks great. If I ever get back to Maine, I'll have to keep it in mind.