I gacked this from Moon's blog and meant to post it ages ago. Sorry it's hard to read, I am too lazy for HTML tonight:
01. Can you cook? Yes, I love to cook, and I'm kind of going thru a culinary renaissance right now.
02. What was your dream growing up? To own a horse, to live by the beach, to make babies with my high school crush.
03. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I had some musical ability.
04. If I bought you a drink what would it be? A dry gin martini, or a very very good pina colada.
05. Favorite vegetable? Red ripe homegrown tomatoes.
06. What was the last book you read? Will Ferguson's "Hitchhiking with Buddha".
07. What zodiac sign are you ? Leo
08. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Two holes in my ears, and a grown over cartilage piercing. I wish for a tattoo, but can't commit to a design.
09. Worst habit? Procrastination.
10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Hopefully.
11. What is your favorite sport? To do: dog agility, to spectate: equestrian stadium jumping or pro basketball.
12. Negative or optimistic attitude? I'm a bit of the 'worst case scenario' dweller.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Talk your ear off.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? A bad thing happened to me this summer. I haven't really blogged it, and probably won't.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I have to end my meal with something savory, even if I've had dessert.
16. Do you have any pets? Two dogs. A husband who isn't around much, so I spoil him when he is here.
17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd kick the mess under the rug and make you some tea.
18. What was your first impression of me? I have always been delighted with you.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Not cute, exactly. Pretty scary, but fascinating, too.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd add some muscles.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Oh, I'm an enabler, big time.
22. What color eyes do you have? Hazel.
23. Ever been arrested? No, but I had a warrant placed for my arrest if I didn't show up to court for an unpaid ticket on a bicycle violation when I lived in Davis, CA.
24. Bottle or draft? Draft.
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Get my dogs professionally groomed, and beef up my retirement investments.
26. Would you date me? In another life, you know I would.
27. Where's your favorite place to hang out? The deck of my house on a rare sunny morning.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Putter.
30. Do you swear a lot? I do love to cuss.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Folks who let their kids run wild.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Self-indulgent. Oh wait, that's two. Weirdo.
33. Do you believe in/appreciate romance? I think so, though once my college boyfriend told me I hadn't a romantic bone in my body.
34. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? Have you advise me on design and placement of a tattoo. Then we'd go thrift shopping. Maybe we'd knit and drink some, too.
35. Do you believe in God? Every last one of them.
36. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same? Done.