Friday, January 11, 2008

k-brow: i am a daffodil

To get everyone's mind off whether they are a hippie or not, here's the latest silly quiz thing:


I am a
Daffodil


What Flower
Are You?



"You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard."

Hmmm...go figure. They don't grow here in HI, alas. I was a great fan of them back on the mainland.

Knitting proceeds apace. Tomorrow, I return to work, and a 6 hour staff meeting/training. Ugh. Psychadelic (as befits a hippie) Noro scarf will accompany me, as the perfect mindless, cheerful knitting companion.

Sleep.

Song of the evening: "Yeats' Grave/Daffodil Lament" by The Cranberries.

6 comments:

Opal said...

Apparently I'm a Canna. Here's what it says:

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

*hrm*

I think yours is rather appropriate. I'm not sure about mine.

Lucy Barber said...

DisKnit: You Are a Snapdragon
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

This is true of me in a good mood, but doens't reflect the part of me that should be some dark and stormy flower.

Chelsea said...

I'm a daffodil, too, fun!

It hadn't occurred to me that they didn't grow in Hawaii, how sad. :(

Anonymous said...

look out, cause apparently i'm an iris:

"You are a very sensual person. You like to experience all the sights, smells, tastes and textures the world has to offer. Ordinary be damned, because you want to do it all."

aren't these the flowers of death? yeesh.

Acornbud said...

I am a snapdragon, like Disknit. Hmm.

Busykitty said...

k brow's sibling rival is a snapdragon