I'm on spring break now and feeling lazy.
1. Can you cook? What?
I'm a good cook. I specialize in soups, stews and peasant foods, for the most part, but am also able to bake bread, cakes from scratch and biscuits.
2. What was your dream growing up?
To be a hippie chick and live outside of Blacksburg, VA on a little farm with chickens, horses and goats, with my guitar-playing soulful boyfriend.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
Some sort of musical talent.
4. Favorite place?
In all the world? Probably the area of the country where I grew up. Close contenders are: the Sonoran Desert, the island of Java, London.
5. Favorite vegetable?
Kale. Homegrown tomatoes.
6. What was the last book you read?
"The Friday Night Knitting Club". meh.
7. What zodiac sign are you?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
9. Worst Habit?
10. Do we know each other in real life?
Many of you do.
11. What is your favorite sport?
I am not sporty, by nature. Dog agility?
12. Is a glass of water half-full or half empty?
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me (after we called for help, of course)?
Oh, just talk your ear off.
14. Would you share an embarrassing moment with me?
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I constantly look for ways to break tiny insignificant rules.
16. Do you have any pets?
2 poodle dogs.
17. Can you read a book upside down?
uh...why do you want to know?
18. What time is it where you are now?
5:23 pm. Time to walk the dogs and figure out dinner.
19. Who was the scariest fairy-tale/children movie hero ever for you?
I was terrified of pictures of a cyclops in a children's encyclopedia.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd be more muscular.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
I had a warrant placed for my arrest for a bicycle traffic violation, but I paid a fine and got off without going to the pokey.
24. A cop or a robber?
Probably, in spite of my sneaky ways, a cop.
25. If you won 10,000 pounds/dollars today, what would you do with it?
Maybe do some repairs on my house. Take a trip to Japan. Bring my sister along.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
27. Favourite fastfood restaurant?
Taco Bell, and in Hawaii, Zippy's.
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Knit. Read. Daydream.
30. Do you swear a lot?
Hell, yes. More than I'd like to.
31. Biggest pet peeve?
Gosh, I can't think of anything that really bothers me at the moment.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?