KBrow is off with family, I am here in the Capital City trying to get my knitting going. So here are my answers
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yup. My name is a family name from my great grandmother, there are currently four of us with it.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Almost two weeks ago after a difficult conversation at work.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey (but I don't like the concept of Lunch Meat).
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure, I'm a pretty good friend.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes. I hear KBrow's complaint about it being overused, but I just find that it is sometimes the only way to make it through some things like work bureaucracy and condo politics (okay, any sort of politics, really).
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably not. But could be convinced of it by the right crowd, but the fact that it costs money doesn't last very long makes it less appealing than other ways to spend money to endanger yourself (whitewater rafting, downhill skiing, etc -- none of which I love but which at least take a while).
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Barbara's Shredded Oats or Frosted Shredded Wheat.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Am always a little stronger than I expect, but am basically a weakling.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Don't really have one. Favorite ice cream experience: a small hot fudge sundae at Gunther's in Sacramento.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
More often pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Not having a magic wand to clean up after myself.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My circle of friends in California.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS?
Only if they want to.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Was wearing brown.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
peppered bacon egg sandwich from Starbucks.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Lavender. Mint. Rosemary (but I'm not the most "smell" oriented person).
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Technically, Diana when I called to say I was outside with the car. For a real conversation: my mom.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
[not really sent, but my co-blogger is a fine person!)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I will watch live sports outside if I can knit and the weather is pleasant or the company is pleasant. Watching Hockey is high school was an odd pleasure.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Light brown/blonde/red thanks to the wonders of Urban Escape's Agus
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Lately, Hot Chocolate.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Miracle Match, yet another underdog sports movie -- a genre that is a personal vice that I don't impose on others.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black sweater with a dark red sweater on top
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I'll echo Marzipan from KBrow, pecan pie is good.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not really asking anyone.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
All the people I didn't ask.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Dewey the Library Cat. Really Tedious.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It is red and upstairs.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I went to a live play (Next to Normal at the Arena Stage)
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
New Zealand, but since I am half-Kiwi is was full of family.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can figure out almost any bureaucratic system and get it to work for me.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Lower Marion Township, Pennsylvania
47. WHAT ARE YOU BAKING NEXT?
Maybe some cookies with Patty over New Years.
48. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR FIRST LOVER IS?
49. WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING RIGHT NOW?
Nothing, but there is cold coffee just out of reach.
50. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Not really expecting any.