Saturday, March 13, 2010

sorting hat

For Barb and Chris...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!




<

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).





Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!



My Ravenclaw sisters. A supposedly very "scientific" quiz. Lots of questions, too! Like taking the Harry Potter Myers-Briggs. Yeesh.

2 comments:

The Mama said...

I have missed your posts!!! I'm so happy to see you back!

I am now obsessed with Harry Potter. The Husband and I are listening to the audiobooks and I'm going through withdraws until the next one is available at the library.

Off to take the quiz now...

Acornbud said...

You're Ravenclaw! You rock, lol. I'm trying to find the right yarn for the Ravenclaw Citron.